My Stories Of Life

Sixteen Tons Of Stories That Touch Your Heart

Sunday, June 12, 2005

THE WEEK IN REVIEW June 4-10, 2005

Memorial Weekend 2005 THREE STOOGES
What do you get when you put 3 guys over 40 years of age and over 200 pounds a piece on a "Hot Dog"? I think you'll enjoy watching this... They make quite a big...


MOM, You're My Favorite!
What do you get when you combine a 10 year old boy who spills his heart out in a four page narrative card to his mother on "Mother's Day"? Something that will make you laugh... cry... and remember a time when...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Duane Kuss said…

    This was my first week of vlogging and the sites existence. There were 46 hits and 8 subscribers. I'm really pleased with this wonderful response. This coming week will include "FACTOR50", "I SANG FOR THE POPE", and much more.
    Thanks for visiting and come again soon!
    DU

     

Post a Comment

<< Home