My Stories Of Life

Sixteen Tons Of Stories That Touch Your Heart

Thursday, July 07, 2005

HELP! There's A Hole In The Pool (vlog qtmovie)


My best friend Jim and I were having lunch one day when he was telling me about this pool he needed to get rid of. It was one of those 20 foot by 4 foot types that needs a good level area to be set up in. After a few more questions, I decided it was exactly what the family had been talking about, so we went for it. Now it's sitting in our back yard, full of 10,000 gallons of water, and we have a slight problem. Can you help? Take a look and maybe you have the solution. A special bonus today includes two video shorteys that you've just got to see!

VLOG QUICKTME MOVIE

4 Comments:

  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Scott W. said…

    Holy Cow! Now that guy can juggle!!! And I thought playing the piano with my fingers was an accomplishment. I've never tried playing with my......

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A snappy bit of video story telling. You are getting more creative every day!

     
  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Duane, consider a empty glass placed over the hole inside the pool. Slide it down along the pool edge and over the hole. Then dry the outside and patch it.

    Sylvia

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger James Arthur O'Brien said…

    There are some plummer's putty you can apply, that "dries like steel" in 20 minutes. It's an epoxy. that my help. I'm not sure if it will be a long time solution, but it will help for the season. I've used it on my plumbing and it works great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home