My Stories Of Life

Sixteen Tons Of Stories That Touch Your Heart

Monday, June 27, 2005

WGBH Boston, gives air time to My Stories Of Life (MP3 Podcast)


Morning Stories, a weekly podcast out of WGBH Public Radio in Boston, gave "My Stories Of Life" a very considerate plug at the end of their program this last week. A big "PROST" (thank you) goes out to Tony and Gary for mentioned the "My Stories Of Life" Vlog on their show.

Give a listen... it's a cute story. If you're like me, this story will bring back a memory or two and maybe a little pang of guilt.

Reverend Anita Farber-Robertson was pretty sure she could tell right from wrong until she went shopping for a pair of gloves and ended up alone in a parking lot with a bottle of cheap champagne.

The WGBH Morning Stories website is http://www.wgbh.org/morningstories.

MP3 PODCAST File

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home