My Stories Of Life

Sixteen Tons Of Stories That Touch Your Heart

Thursday, July 14, 2005

"On The Banks Of Plum Creek" (podcast mp3)


Laura Ingalls Wilder lived 1.5 miles north of Walnut Grove along the banks of Plum Creek from 1874 to 1876. Charles and Caroline Ingalls settled on the property in May 1874 declaring their intent to homestead it. Laura later in life would write a series of books that included, "On the Banks of Plum Creek". Join the Kuss Family on their mini journey back into the life and story of Laura Ingalls Wilder.

PODCAST MP3

2 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome!

    I'm off to Atlanta on Monday to see my brother and will have to make a story as cool as yours.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger CherylShuman.com said…

    Very cool video! I remember the first time I visited Hollywood. My friend took me to the "Little House on the Prairie" set. Meeting with Michael Landon was so inspirational to me and I loved the series. You're doing some really great stuff. Thank you for sharing.

    God bless,
    Cheryl Shuman

     

Post a Comment

<< Home