My Stories Of Life

Sixteen Tons Of Stories That Touch Your Heart

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

"On The Banks Of Plum Creek" (vlog qtmovie)


Laura Ingalls Wilder lived 1.5 miles north of Walnut Grove along the banks of Plum Creek from 1874 to 1876. Charles and Caroline Ingalls settled on the property in May 1874 declaring their intent to homestead it. Laura later in life would write a series of books that included, "On the Banks of Plum Creek". Take a mini video journey back into the life and story of Laura Ingalls Wilder. My lovely wife Bette read the book to the rest of the family before we headed down to Walnut Grove and the "Wilder Pageant". This became a wonderous step back in time for the entire family.

VLOG QUICKTIME MOVIE

3 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    I think a simple black background with white text is really nice like the one from Amyville. I don't know what kind of editing software you use, so I think most people have that on their software. I think your video's are very cool and you have a very cool voice, but the only thing that don't fit is the intro and the ending blue background. It's not a big deal, its just a little too distracting I guess.

     
  • At 5:22 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    http://welcometoamyville.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger Scott W. said…

    Ah.....I loved those books! I would love to visit that site.

    Thanks for taking us along w/you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home